Wednesday 7 December 2016

The Question

Who am I, who am I, who am I factually speaking I’m young, male, student …



actualities don’t tell a story the way it should, so “who I am” is a question I live to write, one that gets scripted daily, but as it stands I see myself as an individual with a vast knowledge of information and experiences that I have acquired from being an arithmetic mean in a generation of commoners wanting to be outliers.
The world to me does not appear to be a vivid spectrum of hues , but the colours instead sway before me in a poetic diction that reveals before me stories of a vast depth those unseen and untold.
Deep, but to keep things short and somewhat interesting “who I am” comes from being a not so innocent bystander in wars between the good and the bad, street smart and book wise and hearing  the voice telling me no then having the “ah just do it ” kind of feeling.
So, my challenge to you as my reader is to somehow read between my blurry lines of linguistics, my failed attempts of aspiring as a writer, and just supporting a brah in finding his artistic voice - if he has one at all.

Obsevationist by night and just doing enough Daily to get by.


burt_the_ert

No comments:

Post a Comment