Monday 3 December 2018

Been a While out for the weekend.

Its been a year since I've last written anything more creative than my name in blue. Since then I have claimed to have learnt  about myself - or found it in some or other obscure way- since the summer of 2017 I've gained friends whilst losing others to the wind.

my name's Burton, or at-least this is the identity I strive  to build.  Burton wouldn't be what Dylan was, Dylan was built on a jelly like foundation with an obscure vision of his identity , being susceptible to peer pressure, morally easily swayed and the hardest part of all he believed  in people blindly.

The idea was to teach new found Burton the history of DB the one that no longer exists but is still recalled by many. DB was peculiar by nature and he was conscience that he has been cut differently and used this to his advantage in order to be socially accepted or ultimately shunned to live life as the village idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment